Payroll & Production Accounting Services – Cast, Crew & Staff across all of entertainment
ABS has been the “Independent Filmmaker’s Choice”® for film and television payroll for over three decades, providing production teams with knowledgeable and reliable employer-of- record payroll service that emphasizes client experience and industry expertise.
The entertainment industry is filled with its own unique set of challenges: from compliance with complex union rules and agreements, to unusual hours and a fast-paced work schedule, and our experienced team understands what it takes to ensure a smooth process for first-time producers and industry veterans alike.
Our staff has the knowledge and proper system in place to meet the cast and crew payroll needs of low budget filmmakers, offering a high-quality experience at a great value for indie projects.
- ATL and BTL paycheck processing
- Hour calculations based on Timecards/Exhibit G’s
- Federal and State employee tax withholdings
- Employer payroll tax contributions and reporting—including year-end W2/1099 forms
- Compliance with wage and hour laws in all States
- Union pension, health and welfare contributions, reporting, and administration for all major unions including SAG-AFTRA, DGA, WGA, IATSE, and Teamsters
- Unemployment insurance claim administration
- Workers compensation insurance coverage & claim management
- 401(k) and other retirement/ insurance plan contributions or earning deductions
Please reference our full SERVICES categories to the left to find out how ABS can best serve your needs.