Payroll & Production Accounting Services – Cast, Crew & Staff across all entertainment
ABS has been the “Independent Filmmaker’s Choice”® for film and television payroll for over three decades, providing production teams with knowledgeable and reliable employer-of-record payroll service that emphasizes client experience and industry expertise.
The entertainment industry is filled with its own unique set of challenges: from compliance with complex union rules and agreements, to unusual hours and a fast-paced work schedule, and our experienced team understands what it takes to ensure a smooth process for first-time producers and industry veterans alike.
Our staff has the knowledge and proper system in place to meet the cast and crew payroll needs of low budget filmmakers, offering a high-quality experience at a great value for indie projects.
- ATL & BTL paycheck processing
- Hour calculations based on Timecards/Exhibit G’s
- Federal and State employee tax withholdings
- Employer payroll tax contributions and reporting—including year-end W2/1099 forms
- Compliance with wage and hour laws in all States
- Union pension, health and welfare contributions, reporting, and administration for all major unions including SAG-AFTRA, DGA, WGA, IATSE, and Teamsters
- Unemployment insurance claim administration
- Workers compensation insurance coverage & claim management
- 401(k) and other retirement/ insurance plan contributions or earning deductions
- ABS now offers signatory services, for all major union agreements. Reach out today to see how best ABS can assist with your signatory needs.
Please reference our full SERVICES categories to the left to find out how ABS can best serve your needs.