Cast & Crew Payroll & Production Accounting Services
ABS has been the “Independent Filmmaker’s Choice” ® for film and television payroll for over 30 years, providing production teams with knowledgeable and reliable employer-of-record payroll service that emphasizes client experience and industry expertise.
The entertainment industry has a unique set of challenges: from compliance with complex union rules and agreements, to unusual hours and a fast-paced work schedule, and our experienced team understands what it takes to ensure a smooth process for first-time producers and industry veterans alike.
Our staff has the knowledge and proper system in place to meet the cast and crew payroll needs of low budget filmmakers, offering a high-quality experience at a great value for indie projects.
Employer-of-record payroll services include:
- ATL and BTL paycheck processing
- Processing for all major unions, including: SAG-AFTRA, IATSE, DGA, WGA
- Workers Compensation Insurance coverage and claim management
- Federal and State tax withholding
- Pension, Health and Welfare payments and reporting
- W2 and 1099 Forms
- Unemployment Insurance claim administration
- Payroll tax contributions and reporting (FICA, FUI, SUI)
- Wage and Hour law compliance in all States
- 401(k) and other retirement/ insurance plan contributions or earning deductions
- ABS now offers signatory services, for all major union agreements. Reach out today to see how best ABS can assist with your signatory needs.
Please reference our full SERVICES categories to the left to find out how ABS can best serve